We just finished up a few weeks of riding and playing in South Dakota. From Iron Mountain and the Black Hills to Mount Rushmore and of course, the world famous Sturgis Bike Rally! I’ll have a complete post of all our adventures coming soon. But in the meantime I thought I’d share the Full-Time love and link you guys to other blogs, books and groups to help you learn all there is about this lifestyle.
- We were campground hosts down in the Florida Keys for four months and we met some amazing folks. One couple we hosted with wrote a book about their escapades in paradise while running yachts for the rich and famous! You can purchase their book on Amazon here!
- There are tons and tons and tons of Facebook groups geared to the weekend RVer and those that choose to full-time. For the most part, the RV Facebook community is very supportive and full of advice. However, there is the occasional bully, just ignore those guys. Here are just a few of the groups I’m a part of, Full Time RV Living Full-Time RVers, Living the RV Dream.
- The one stop shop for all things RV life. The website…RVLIFE.COM They share great articles and connect you to other bloggers and helpful tools. If you don’t already have this link bookmarked…do it now! (and not just because they named us one of the top 10 RV blogs you’ll want to follow…LOL)
- If you enjoy a more audible or visual experience, you HAVE to check out the man shining a much needed light on the dark side of the RV industry, Alan Warren at the The RV Show USA. You can watch Live every Wednesday at 7pm central or subscribe to the podcast.
- And last, don’t forget to go to my FAQ page. There are many more links there and a list of all our favorite must-have camping items.